Rechercher dans ce blog

Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Top 3 moments from Hard Knocks The After Show: Week 2 - therams.com

hard.indah.link

1: Mike Golic Jr. learned how to buy a home, thanks to Jalen Ramsey

Jalen Ramsey was a big focus on episode two of Hard Knocks. Yet, somehow our focus shifted from the shutdown cornerback to the open house for Ramsey. This wasn't just any open house either, this house was customized for #20 with photos of Ramsey's family placed throughout the home, including a wall full of the word "love", which happens to be one of Ramsey's newest tattoos. We were all amazed at the way the house was customized for Ramsey. Which brings me to my first top moment from Hard Knocks The After Show. Mike Golic Jr., compared his home buying experience to Ramsey's: "I cut my head in the house I am in now, and I think because I bled on the floor when I was looking through it…I was legally obligated to buy it." He lived to tell the story.

Let's block ads! (Why?)

The Link Lonk


August 20, 2020 at 04:39AM
https://www.therams.com/news/top-3-moments-from-hard-knocks-the-after-show-week-2

Top 3 moments from Hard Knocks The After Show: Week 2 - therams.com

https://news.google.com/search?q=hard&hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US:en

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

"Will Fight Hard" To Keep Emily In Paris, Vows French President Macron - NDTV

hard.indah.link [unable to retrieve full-text content] "Will Fight Hard" To Keep Emily In Paris, Vows French President Macron   ...

Popular Posts