Rechercher dans ce blog

Sunday, September 27, 2020

Red Sox manager Ron Roenicke ‘pretty sore’ but OK after taking hard fall in dugout - Boston Herald

hard.indah.link

Red Sox manager Ron Roenicke avoided a bit of a scare when he took a hard fall in the dugout during the top of the ninth inning of Saturday night’s win over the Braves.

Roenicke was in his usual spot in the dugout when Christian Vazquez laced a sharp foul ball right near him. The manager attempted to get out of the way but instead fell hard on to the bench behind him, and he was clearly shaken up for a few minutes.

“Not the most coordinated move to get out of the way of that,” Roenicke said. “It was a bullet at me and I tried to spin out of the way and I must have tried to step down and I had gone over the steps and there was nothing there and spun and landed on my back in the corner of the bench. I’m pretty sore but I’m OK. …

“The ball didn’t hit me. Somehow I spun out of the way. I don’t know how I got out of the way, but I did.”

During a strange 2020 year and baseball season in which almost everything has gone wacky or wrong, it seemed to be something of a fitting moment to put a bow on the season. Roenicke’s bench coach seemed to agree.

“That’s what Jerry Narron told me,” Roenicke said. “He looked at me and said, 2020. I said, yup.”

Let's block ads! (Why?)

The Link Lonk


September 27, 2020 at 11:15AM
https://www.bostonherald.com/2020/09/27/red-sox-manager-ron-roenicke-pretty-sore-but-ok-after-taking-hard-fall-in-dugout/

Red Sox manager Ron Roenicke ‘pretty sore’ but OK after taking hard fall in dugout - Boston Herald

https://news.google.com/search?q=hard&hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US:en

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Billie Eilish setlist: See the songs she's playing on her flashy Hit Me Hard and Soft tour - USA TODAY

hard.indah.link [unable to retrieve full-text content] Billie Eilish setlist: See the songs she's playing on her flashy Hit Me Hard an...

Popular Posts