Rechercher dans ce blog

Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Cardi B Admits She's 'Very Hard on Herself,' Especially When She's 'Winning' - Billboard

hard.indah.link

On November 13, Cardi is set to drop her Club C sneaker collection with Reebok. On her birthday in October, the rapper released a limited pairs of the shoe, which sold out instantly. The Cardi B Club C sneakers feature a black and white design with a see-through sole, and are available in toddler and adult sizes.

“I’m very hard on myself,” she admitted, despite her success. “I’m hard on my entire team. We don’t focus on nobody else, we are just focusing on our last — the last music video, the last collaboration, we always compare it to our last best. We want to do better and better. When I do something positive and when I see my things selling out or my record doing pretty good, I get this crazy rush of happiness, but then it’s this rush of overwhelmingness that makes me want more [and] want more.”

Let's block ads! (Why?)

The Link Lonk


November 11, 2020 at 03:54AM
https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/hip-hop/9481530/cardi-b-hard-on-herself-footwear-news/

Cardi B Admits She's 'Very Hard on Herself,' Especially When She's 'Winning' - Billboard

https://news.google.com/search?q=hard&hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US:en

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Breaking Up Google Will Be Hard, Warn Scholars - Barron's

hard.indah.link [unable to retrieve full-text content] Breaking Up Google Will Be Hard, Warn Scholars    Barron's The Link Lonk Oc...

Popular Posts