Rechercher dans ce blog

Monday, September 27, 2021

30 Days of MD: Dream Big, Work Hard, and Never Give Up - Muscular Dystrophy News

hard.indah.link

Photo courtesy of Scott Bisi

Day 27 of 30

This is Scott Bisi’s (@cougarhousegarage) story:

My name is Scott Bisi, and I have always had big dreams. Living with muscular dystrophy (MD) and wanting to follow my dream of working in the automotive industry was challenging at first.

During my high school and college years, I’ve worked on Toyota Trucks and Supras. I went to college for an advanced automotive degree and have since tailored my business around engineering and designing custom truck 4-link lift kits.

I’m 33 years old now. My MD has progressed quite a bit since I was 18 when I could pull my own transmissions myself. Now, I’m not able to pick up more than 15 pounds.

However, I engineer and design my Cougar House Fab lift kits on my computer and my tachs load my plasma table with steel plates. I’m able to cut out my lift kits and my welders weld them together before I ship them out. We also do installs at my shop where we build show trucks.

I want others with muscular dystrophy to know that their dreams can always be achieved with hard work. Despite my physical limitations, I’ve been able to take care of myself and build a business. I’m not able to work hard physically but I’m able to work hard mentally. I’m taking my 4Runner to the SEMA Show 2021 this year to promote my company, Cougar House Garage. It has been my dream to go to the show since I was in high school.

Your dreams can be achieved, no matter what. Never give up and always work hard. You’ll be amazed by what you can achieve.

Muscular Dystrophy News’ 30 Days of MD campaign will publish one story per day for MD Awareness Month in September. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for more stories like this, using the hashtag #30DaysofMD, or read the full series.

Adblock test (Why?)

The Link Lonk


September 28, 2021 at 03:15AM
https://musculardystrophynews.com/2021/09/27/30-days-of-md-dream-big-work-hard-and-never-give-up/

30 Days of MD: Dream Big, Work Hard, and Never Give Up - Muscular Dystrophy News

https://news.google.com/search?q=hard&hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US:en

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Tampa Bay Area Beaches Hit Hard By Helene - The Weather Channel

hard.indah.link [unable to retrieve full-text content] Tampa Bay Area Beaches Hit Hard By Helene    The Weather Channel The Link Lonk ...

Popular Posts