Rechercher dans ce blog

Saturday, January 1, 2022

Shawn Mendes is 'having a hard time on social media' following Camila Cabello split - Page Six

hard.indah.link

Shawn Mendes has opened up about his relationship to social media while thanking fans for supporting latest single, “It’ll Be Okay.”

“I just wanted to make a little video and say thank you to everybody who has been connecting with ‘It’ll Be Okay’ and posting videos,” Mendes, 23, shared from his Toronto home Thursday via Instagram. “I’m having a little bit of a hard time with social media at the moment and just kind of my relationship with it. But I have lots of people sending me videos and telling me what’s going on.

“When I make music, the ultimate goal is to be sitting there and have my own truth revealed to me,” he went on. “And a lot of the time when I’m writing songs I’m usually using music as a platform to be able to get to a place inside of myself that I wouldn’t be able through by just talking with people or thinking about it.”

Shawn Mendes, Camila Cabello.
Shawn Mendes is having a tough time with social media following his split from ex, Camila Cabello.
AFP via Getty Images

Mendes went on to share his reaction to fans crying over the new breakup anthem, adding, “And I hope that’s because there’s some truth in the song and there lies honesty in it,” he said. “And I just feel so proud of that song and I feel so grateful that you guys are connecting with it and I feel so grateful that people are be vulnerable with it and people are just having fun with it.”

“I just wanted to come on here and show my love and appreciation,” Mendes concluded his message. “I see you guys and I see how much love you’re giving this song and giving me and that means the world to me. So thank you, I love you guys.”

Mendes’ confession comes weeks after he and ex Camila Cabello called it quits back in late November.

Shawn Mendes with ex, Camila Cabello.
Shawn Mendes with ex, Camila Cabello, before their Nov. 2021 split.
Getty Images for Global Citizen

“Hey guys, we’ve decided to end our romantic relationship but our love for another as humans is stronger than ever,” the joint statement from the pair began. “We started our relationship as best friends and will continue to be best friends. We so appreciate your support from the beginning and moving forward. Camila and Shawn.”

Adblock test (Why?)

The Link Lonk


January 01, 2022 at 09:37PM
https://pagesix.com/2022/01/01/shawn-mendes-is-having-a-hard-time-on-social-media/

Shawn Mendes is 'having a hard time on social media' following Camila Cabello split - Page Six

https://news.google.com/search?q=hard&hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US:en

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Reformist Masoud Pezeshkian wins Iran’s presidential runoff election, besting hard-liner Saeed Jalili - NBC News

hard.indah.link DUBAI, United Arab Emirates— Reformist candidate Masoud Pezeshkian won Iran’s runoff presidential election Saturday, besti...

Popular Posts