Rechercher dans ce blog

Sunday, April 9, 2023

Rock star Flea had a hard time finding a bathroom in downtown Minneapolis - Bring Me The News

hard.indah.link

Legendary rocker Flea can thank Minneapolis for his latest "life on the road" story — which involves the downtown Target, a belligerent selfie-seeker, and a harrowing search for a public bathroom. 

The longtime Red Hot Chili Peppers bassist was in town for the band's Saturday night concert at U.S. Bank Stadium. The day before, he shared the following on Twitter:

To sum up: During his stay in Minneapolis, Flea tried to get nail clippers and a nose hair trimmer at Target, where employees immediately converged on him for selfies and "telling me they love me."

And then, the unthinkable happened (slight NSFW warning, there's some language): 

Two minutes later I get hit with a major urge to take a shit. They tell me bathroom is downstairs, I go there but ten people in line, I’m about to soil my trousers. I go to employees and plead, please can I use employees bathroom they say no employees only. I run across the street to some cafe and ask to use bathroom (on the way there a guy waiting outside tells me I’m an asshole for not stopping to take a selfie with him) the cafe lady threatens to call security on me for politely asking for bathroom. I made it by the skin of my teeth to a restaurant a few blocks away. Back to hotel to practice trumpet.

According to Pioneer Press music critic Ross Raihala, Flea confirmed during his concert that the above escapade took place in Minneapolis:

But Flea may have gotten his revenge, as he and frontman Anthony Kiedis reportedly trolled Minneapolis by thanking the city for giving Los Angeles the Lakers:

Adblock test (Why?)

The Link Lonk


April 09, 2023 at 09:26PM
https://news.google.com/rss/articles/CBMieGh0dHBzOi8vYnJpbmdtZXRoZW5ld3MuY29tL21pbm5lc290YS1saWZlc3R5bGUvcm9jay1zdGFyLWZsZWEtaGFkLWEtaGFyZC10aW1lLWZpbmRpbmctYS1iYXRocm9vbS1pbi1kb3dudG93bi1taW5uZWFwb2xpc9IBfWh0dHBzOi8vYnJpbmdtZXRoZW5ld3MuY29tLy5hbXAvbWlubmVzb3RhLWxpZmVzdHlsZS9yb2NrLXN0YXItZmxlYS1oYWQtYS1oYXJkLXRpbWUtZmluZGluZy1hLWJhdGhyb29tLWluLWRvd250b3duLW1pbm5lYXBvbGlz?oc=5

Rock star Flea had a hard time finding a bathroom in downtown Minneapolis - Bring Me The News

https://news.google.com/search?q=hard&hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US:en

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

A String of Supreme Court Decisions Hits Hard at Environmental Rules - The New York Times

hard.indah.link A spate of decisions over the past two years by the Supreme Court has significantly impaired the Environmental Protection ...

Popular Posts